I'm an experienced Developer and DevOps, and have been working with technology since I was a kid.
I've written code as a developer and worked as a SysAdmin for startups, retailers, e-merchants, Financial Institutions, and even French territorial organisms.
Hello ! I am Bruno, from north of France, married, and dad of a little girl.
My Skillset includes :
- System administration: I Worked for five years as a SysAdmin with heterogenous infrastructures.
- Automation: Experience showed me that when you reduce as mush as possible human interraction with an infrastructure, errors are less likely to show up !
- Clean Coding: When I am writing code, i always think about who will read it, and how it can evolve.
- Continuous Refactoring: As it is said, perfection is not reached when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to remove.
- Security: Zero Result in a security audit is my goal.
In my opinion, to reach success for a software product, it needs two key ingredients : Focus on the value for the end-user and set up the very best technical practices.
Reach Me Out
You can contact me by mail, at b.giarrizzo_at_cyberlife.sh
You can also follow me through my blog RSS Feed.